Instructions: Watch How-To-Use video to see molds in action.
Spring/Easter Cookie With Stands Video Tutorial
- Mini Turkey Mold. (can also use Acorn or other Mini Mold)
- Cookie dough of choice. (please note that you must use a recipe meant for cookie molding. Recommend Artesão Recipes or use Artesão Cookie Mix .
- Filling of choice such as melted chocolate, or candy melts.
- Bowls for melting chocolate or candy melts.
- Spreading knife or icing bag.
- Decorations such as candy balls and/or sugar sprinkles if desired. Sugar water for "glue" if using sugar sprinkles.
- Paper name placeholders on toothpicks.
- Candy Melts discs with flat bottoms to use as stands. Cookies can also be prepped to stand alone by flattening curve of feet. See below.
Easter Chick Cookie Stand
(Adult supervision required!)
- Candy Melts discs with flat bottoms to use as stands.
- Heat-proof utensil
- Molded and baked Mini Chick Cookie
Cookie can also be secured to stand with melted Candy Melts (see above Mini Turkey Placeholder instructions)
1) Heat end of utensil over open stove burner flame until hot.
2) Press into Candy disc to melt.
3) Immediately press chick cookie into disc and hold until set.